What Happens In Verdansk During Part 1 Of The Warzone Event?
The Destruction Of Verdansk Part 1 is finally live in Warzone. At the time of this writing, many players are still waiting to enter the game and begin the event. However, there are some lucky people who have managed to enter the limited-timed playlist. Here’s what we know so far.
- Players will spawn in Verdansk with every point of interest crossed out, signaling that the undead have completely taken over the map.
- From there, you are tasked with one objective. Survive. You’ll also periodically gain XP for doing just that.
- Classic Call of Duty zombies music will play throughout the match.
- You have to make your way to the exfil site. However, at this time, it seems that it is impossible to successfully exfil from Verdansk.
- If you die, you’re brought back as a zombie.
- At the end of the match, a timer will pop up saying that a nuke is inbound. Once the timer hits zero, you’ll get this cutscene (the clip below is from Drakota’s Twitch stream).
There you have it. Verdansk has finally been nuked. Keep in mind, this event is split up into multiple sections. So, we’ll probably have to wait until later today or tomorrow to see what’s next for Warzone.
You can see the times for each part of the event and how to participate in it by clicking here.
We’ll continue to make updates to this article to detail anything else that is found during the Destruction of Verdansk Part 1 playlist.
For the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to check out ModernWarzone on Twitter.