Raven Software Bans 15,000 Accounts
Back in February, Activision published a blog post focused solely on cheating in Call of Duty games.
In the post, the publisher said that they are increasing their efforts in the following areas:
- Enhancements to our internal anti-cheat software
- Additional detection technology
- Adding new resources dedicated to monitoring and enforcement
- Regular communication updates on progress; more two-way dialogue
- Zero tolerance for cheat providers
- Consistent and timely bans
Although the system hasn’t been perfect so far (many banned cheaters will probably just make new accounts), Raven has been consistent with these ban waves. Hopefully, that transparency will continue as the studio tries to get the cheating problem in Warzone under control.
Warzone Rumored To Add More Vehicles
- “Box Truck”
- “Police Car”
- “Pickup Truck”
- “Big Bird”
The leaker also suggested that these vehicles could arrive with the new map.
What are your thoughts on the recent ban wave across Call of Duty: Warzone? Do you think it is an effective way to catch cheaters? Any thoughts on the rumored vehicles? Let us know in the comments!