Infinity Ward has officially added the heavily-rumored AA-12 shotgun to Modern Warfare and Warzone!
Now called the JAK-12, you can unlock this weapon by completing a fairly simple challenge. While using a shotgun, you need to get 3 hip-fire kills in 7 different games. Oh, and if you can also unlock Dragon’s Breath rounds for the JAK-12. So, that’s a thing.
You may remember that the AA-12 was actually a shotgun in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. While it wasn’t as popular as the insanely overpowered Model 1887 shotgun, the AA-12 still had its fans. Now, players will get to spray as much as their heart’s content with this updated version of the beloved weapon.
What Else Was Added In This Week’s Modern Warfare Update?
On top of the new shotgun, Infinity Ward has made a ton of small improvements to both Modern Warfare and Warzone. Here are just some of the enhancements to the game:
- PC players can now uninstall game modes they don’t want to free up storage space.
- Improved stability for those on PC.
- Increased the Kar98’s minimum damage at range in Warzone.
- Reduced the SP-208’s minimum damage at range in Warzone.
- Fixed crashing issues when a playing engages with a bounty contract.
- The ability to randomize your operators, quips, and outfits.
For more on what was added to Modern Warfare and Warzone with this update, click here to read the full patch notes. The patch notes also include directions for those on PC who want to uninstall certain game modes.
If you want more Call of Duty news, check out this article on the upcoming Black Ops Cold War open beta. Also, be sure to follow ModernWarzone on Twitter for the latest Call of Duty news!
Have you tried out the JAK-12 shotgun? How are you enjoying the latest update? Let us know in the comments.