Most notably, this update included the first post-launch map for Black Ops Cold War, Nuketown ’84. It also fixed several bugs in the game’s zombies mode. You can see the full patch notes down below:
- 2XP + 2WXP
- Double XP and Double Weapon XP enabled in Multiplayer and Zombies through 10 AM PT Monday, November 30th.
- Nuketown ‘84
- Added Nuketown ’84 to 6v6 map rotation in Quick Play Core and Hardcore playlists.
- Added Nuketown 24/7 featured playlist.
- Added Nuketown ’84 to Custom Games map list.
- Crossroads Strike
- Addressed an issue in Crossroads Strike that allowed players to contest a Hardpoint and Control zone outside of the intended objective boundary.
- Addressed an issue where incorrect images would show for Diamond & Gold weapon camo rewards in the After-Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where Knife camos would not progress if in the primary weapon slot.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Domination.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent zombies from attacking the player after teleporting from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to leave the gameplay space when teleporting back from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that could cause a main quest item from timing out, causing a progression break.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the player to sometimes lose functionality at the pause menu if the Gunsmith remained open after the intro cutscene.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused an incorrect Pack-a-Punch camo to appear on weapons obtained from Trials.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused incorrect Revive UI to appear at the end of a match.
- Added various stability fixes.
Added Nuketown ‘84 to the Onslaught map list.
Added a new Onslaught Challenge with a unique Weapon Blueprint reward.”
For the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to follow ModernWarzone on Twitter!