November 21st Zombies Patch and Fixes
Treyarch have released their second list of patch notes in for Black Ops Cold War. This is good news, as the previous patch unintentionally nerfed the Ring of Fire field upgrade in Zombies, as it no longer allowed the ray gun to use reserve ammo while in the ring.
Here’s the full list of patch notes that Treyarch provided us with today.
“In today’s update, we’ve implemented various bug fixes and Zombies updates, including the restoration of Tier III Ring of Fire’s ability to pull from stock ammo for Wonder Weapons. Read on for what’s new:
- Added various stability fixes.
- Field Upgrades
- Addressed an issue that prevented Wonder Weapons from pulling ammo from the stock while using Tier III Ring of Fire.
- Enemy AI
- Addressed an issue that could cause zombies to stop attacking players after taking the Anomaly to the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that rarely caused Megaton to spawn near players unexpectedly.
- Addressed an issue that caused incorrect Armor damage feedback for Heavy Zombies.
- Addressed multiple issues with the Intel tab in the Barracks.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent zombies from not making it to the exfil location.
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Addressed an issue where score was not being properly awarded.
- Addressed an issue where the player could die by taking fall damage in the Silverback Slideways bonus room.
- Addressed an issue that prevented certain Spectral Reflections from appearing in the map.
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed an issue where the second match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb could place the player into a Combined Arms lobby.
- Addressed three UI errors that could prevent attempts to invite players from the party UI or from the Manage Party tab in the Social menu.
- Double XP icons now display throughout lobbies, level loading screens, and the After-Action Report while Double XP events are active.”
Source: Treyarch Blog