Black Ops Cold War March 8th Patch Notes
Treyarch has released the March 8th patch notes for Black Ops Cold War.
This update primarily addresses bug fixes across zombies along with adding HC Rapid Fire Moshpit to the Quick Play menu. There are also several fixes for multiplayer challenges and League Play.
The full patch notes can be seen down below:
- Rapid Fire Moshpit
- Added HC Rapid Fire Moshpit to Quick Play.
- Season Challenges
- The “Guerrilla Warfare” Season Challenge now tracks kills from any weapon that the player picks up, not only from weapons from players they’ve killed.
- Daily Challenges
- The “Helping Hand” Daily Challenge now properly tracks Spy Plane assist score.
- If the player gets incorrectly placed into a “broken” Ladder, playing another match will put the player into a functional Ladder.
- Addressed an issue that could cause other names on the Ladder to be blank.
- Added various stability fixes related to Objectives in Outbreak.
- Resolved an issue that prevented completing the objective if a player carrying a canister left a co-op match in progress.
- Resolved an issue that caused graphic corruption when using upgraded Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade.
- Addressed an issue where a player could not listen to three Radio Transmissions in “Firebase Z.”
Later in the week, Treyarch will add a St. Patrick’s Day-themed mode to Black Ops Cold War called St. Patrick’s Stockpile. This mode will play much like Black Ops 4’s version of the mode. St. Patrick’s Stockpile will be available from March 11th-18th.
Along with this, there will be three new featured items added to the Black Ops Cold War store page. Most notably, players can purchase a new Mastercraft bundle called Montezuma’s Curse. This bundle will be available on March 14th.
For the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to check out ModernWarzone on Twitter.