March 4th Patch Notes For Black Ops Cold War
Multiplayer users will be able to jump into Rapid Fire Moshpit, a frantic new playlist that’s geared towards keeping the player engaged. The radar will continue to sweep throughout each match, Ghost is disabled, and the time in-between matches is reduced.
For zombies, players will be able to play Dead Ops Arcade in first-person.
You can see the full March 4th patch notes for Black Ops Cold War down below:
- Rapid Fire Moshpit [NEW]
- Modes: TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint.
- Maps: Apocalypse, Nuketown ’84, Crossroads Strike, Raid, Express, Garrison.
- Custom rules: Constant radar sweep throughout the match, Ghost Perk disabled, and shorter wait times between matches.
- Gun Game
- Apocalypse 24/7
- Nuketown 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Prop Hunt
- Addressed an issue where the Quick Play tab would sometimes overlap with the lobby button beneath it.
- Addressed an issue where the Quick Play button and Select Map button could both show as highlighted.
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person [NEW]
- Play Dead Ops Arcade 3 entirely in first-person perspective with up to 4 total players.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Added various stability fixes related to Objectives and vehicles.
- Addressed an issue where the split version of the Megaton HVT could die without taking damage.
- Addressed an issue where Megaton would not split after taking Shatter Blast explosive damage when its health was very low.
- Addressed an issue where the “Reward Available” UI would sometimes overlap with the Trial Timer on the HUD.
- Addressed an issue that caused Plaguehounds to become invulnerable after they attacked a player using upgraded Frenzied Guard.
For the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to check out ModernWarzone on Twitter.