Black Ops Cold War March 2nd Patch Notes
This update pretty much focuses on several bug and stability fixes for the new Outbreak zombies mode. For those who enjoy Black Ops Cold War multiplayer, Treyarch also adjusted zone capture time in the Combined Arms Assault game mode.
The full patch notes can be seen down below:
- Combined Arms
- Adjusted Zone Capture time in Combined Arms Assault.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with Objectives, Jump Pads, Krasny Soldat, and the Dragon Relic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing a Megaton HVT during the Elimination Objective.
- The Eliminate Objective no longer removes additional enemies between HVT jumps to better balance difficulty with other Outbreak Objectives.
- Addressed an issue with zombies pausing or pathing incorrectly to the Holdout Objective.
- Addressed an issue where the Krasny Soldat’s flamethrower attack would not deal damage under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the flashlight would stay on after spectating during the Holdout Objective.
- Addressed an issue where Tombstone Soda could cause the player to fall out of the gameplay space in Golova, Alpine, and Ruka.
- Addressed an issue where the Chopper Gunner could fly out of the gameplay space after multiple uses.
- Addressed an issue where Ray Gun splash damage could break all Armor if the player had Jugger-Nog Tiers III, IV, and V.
- Addressed an issue where Healing Aura incorrectly gained the benefit of Quick Revive’s Tier IV ability.
Although the mode has been received rather well so far, there have been some complaints online over Outbreak’s stability. Hopefully, this update fixes most of those issues.
For the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to check out ModernWarzone on Twitter.