March 18th Patch Notes For Black Ops Cold War
In this update, Treyarch is adding both Stockpile and Knife Fight 3v3 to the featured playlists. Furthermore, the developer is making some changes to the E-Tool in multiplayer.
When the E-Tool first released, some players weren’t too happy about the weapon’s viability in multiplayer. Basically, the E-Tool was a two-hit kill and its swing speed seemed to be on-par with the combat knife. So, there wasn’t really any reason to use the E-Tool in multiplayer.
Treyarch is changing that by reducing melee swipe time and increasing movement speed while using the weapon. Oh, and the E-Tool is now a one-hit kill.
The full March 18th patch notes for Black Ops Cold War can be seen down below:
- Changed from 2-hit to 1-hit kill.
- Reduced melee swipe time.
- Slightly increased movement speed boost.
- Eliminate enemies to pick up dog tags and deposit your stash at the objective to earn points for your team.
- First team to reach the score limit wins.
- Knife Fight 3v3
- 3v3 Gunfight with rotating randomized loadouts featuring Blueprint versions of the Machete, Wakizashi, Sledgehammer, E-Tool, and Knife.
- First team to win six rounds wins the match.
- Combined Arms Moshpit
- New Quick Play playlist featuring Combined Arms: Hardpoint, Combined Arms: Domination, and Combined Arms: Assault.
- Stockpile [NEW]
- Knife Fight 3v3 [NEW]
- Throwback Moshpit (also available in Hardcore)
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- CDL Hardpoint
- Added Apocalypse to CDL Hardpoint map rotation.
- Removed Crossroads Strike from CDL Hardpoint map rotation.
- CDL Search and Destroy
- Added Express to CDL Search and Destroy map rotation.
- Removed Garrison from CDL Search and Destroy map rotation.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
For the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to check out ModernWarzone on Twitter!