Black Ops Cold War March 11th Patch Notes
This update adds St. Patrick’s Stockpile and the E-Tool to the game along with more bug fixes. Prop Hunt is also taking a short break but, the mode will return soon with two new maps (Satellite and Miami Strike) and a refreshed prop selection for existing Prop Hunt maps.
The full Black Ops Cold War March 11th patch notes can be seen below:
- E-Tool melee weapon now available via in-game challenge and Store bundle.
- Added dynamic icon attachments feature to Create-a-Class. Icons will now update to correspond with the attachments equipped by the player.
- In-Game Patch Notes
- Players can now view the latest patch notes in-game in the Patch Notes tab at the Message of the Day screen.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile
- New St. Patrick’s Day-themed mode now available in Featured Playlists.
- Eliminate enemies to pick up Shamrocks and deposit your stash at the Pot o’ Gold to earn points for your team.
- First time to reach the score limit wins.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile [NEW]
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off
- Addressed an issue where the player couldn’t scroll over to other players in the in-game scoreboard.
- Players placed from 26-50 on their Ladder at the end of an Event will now be awarded 1 Gem.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Players can now properly complete the “Treasured Weapons” Challenge.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to load the canister during the Retrieval Objective.
- Addressed a UI issue where the timer display could overlap with the Objective display.
- Addressed an issue where the player could be stuck in last stand using Quick Revive Tier V.
- Addressed an issue where Dead Wire was incorrectly stunning Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue where the player could apply Pack-a-Punch stats to the Death Machine.