How To Find The Cassette Tapes And Unlock The Secret Song Easter Egg
Like many Treyarch zombies maps, Black Ops Cold War’s Firebase Z features a secret song easter egg. To unlock this easter egg, all you have to do is interact with three cassette tapes around the map. Here is where you’ll find them.
(Note: All three tapes can be collected in any order)
- The first location can be found on a bookshelf in the Scientist Quarters above Pack-A-Punch. Keep in mind, you will have to turn on all three Aether Reactors and restore power to the entire map before getting access to this location.
- The next location can be found on a shelf in the Equipment Storage room. If you don’t know where this is, it’s on the bottom floor of the building that takes you to the teleporter.
- Finally, the last tape can be found sitting beside a filing cabinet in the Motor Pool Office.
Once you interact with all three tapes, the song should play. The song is titled Lost and is written by Craig Houston. The lyrics center on Samantha Maxis and the character’s story in Firebase Z.
That’s not all. Julie Nathanson, who voices Samantha Maxis in Black Ops Cold War, also provided the vocals for Lost.
Other Firebase Z Guides From MWZ
- How To Turn On Power And Build The Pack-A-Punch Machine
- How To Build The R.A.I. K-84 Wonder Weapon
- How To Unlock The Safe In The Colonel’s Office And Get A Free Perk
- Coffin Dance Easter Egg Tutorial
- How To Upgrade The Monkey Bombs In Firebase Z
- How To Complete The Main Story Easter Egg
For the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to check out ModernWarzone on Twitter.