Black Ops Cold War: Upgrading The Monkey Bomb
As first discovered by YouTuber Glitching Queen and TrickyHunter, you can improve the monkey bombs in Firebase Z.
Luckily, upgrading the monkey bombs in Firebase Z is very easy. Here’s a quick guide.
- Restore power to the entire map by turning on all three Aether Reactors (Mission Control, Data Center, and Military Command).
- Then, obtain about two or three monkey bombs (via loot found on the ground from fallen enemies or by purchasing them at the many Crafting Stations around the map).
- From there, simply head over to the Aether Reactor of your choice and build up massive hordes of the undead. You’ll need to kill 50 zombies with monkey bombs in the Aether Reactor room you choose to train zombies in.
- It should take about two or three hordes of zombies to complete this easter egg (hence why you’ll need multiple monkey bombs).
Once you throw an upgraded monkey bomb, you’ll immediately notice a few changes. First, the monkey plays a different song that’s more in tune with the game’s time period. Along with this, the zombies will actually breakdance to the music before being absolutely destroyed by the monkey bomb.
Finally, the upgraded monkey bombs are also more powerful than the standard version.
If you are looking for more guides on Black Ops Cold War’s Firebase Z, we have you covered. Here are all of our completed guides so far.
Other Firebase Z Guides From MWZ
- How To Turn On Power And Build The Pack-A-Punch Machine
- How To Build The R.A.I. K-84 Wonder Weapon
- How To Unlock The Safe In The Colonel’s Office And Get A Free Perk
- How To Find The Cassette Tapes And Unlock The Secret Song Easter Egg
- Coffin Dance Easter Egg Tutorial
- How To Complete The Main Story Easter Egg
For the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to check out ModernWarzone on Twitter.