Feb. 13th Patch Notes For Black Ops Cold War
The latest patch notes for Black Ops Cold War are here!
Treyarch has announced more bug fixes across multiplayer, zombies, and League Play. Speaking of League Play, the developer revealed that the RC-XD is now a restricted scorestreak in the ranked mode.
You can see the full patch notes below.
- Addressed an issue with the League Play button showing up in Combat Record in the Barracks.
- Addressed an issue where all non-Master Calling Cards were displaying negative values in the Challenges menus.
- Addressed an issue where it was possible to capture a Hardpoint outside of a zone in Express Hardpoint.
- RC-XD is now restricted.
- Friendly fire will now convert to ricochet damage after the 2nd teamkill and return damage to the attacker. Players will be kicked after 2 additional attempted teamkills after that.
- Added “Results Processing” display.
- Improved visuals on “Processing Ladder Result” display.
- Addressed an issue that could incorrectly display details from the previous League Play Event.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to scroll up and down the League Ladder.
- Addressed an issue that could cause a player to be teleported out of the map when other players interacted with the teleporter in the Village area.
- Closed an exploit allowing the player to stand on the Crafting Table.
Addressed an issue where the upgrade icon was grayed out when the player had enough to upgrade at the Arsenal.
Added ‘Seasons’ icon for ‘Firebase Z’ Challenges in the Challenges menu.”
For the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to check out ModernWarzone on Twitter.