Black Ops Cold War Feb. 10th Patch Notes: More Improvements To Firebase Z, Multiplayer, And League Play
Treyarch has just announced the latest set of patch notes for Black Ops Cold War. This update includes a fix for the “Spycraft” daily challenge along with stability improvements across League Play and Firebase Z.
The full patch notes can be seen down below.
- ‘Spycraft’ Daily Challenge can now be completed properly by hacking 5 enemy Field Upgrades.
- Addressed an issue where the party leader backing out of a queue could cause the party to disband.
- Addressed an issue where League Play Create-a-Class could incorrectly revert to default Multiplayer classes instead of CDL classes after a match.
- Addressed an issue where players could see Victory Flames even when the player was not on a win streak.
- Addressed an issue with ‘Bronze’ and ‘Level 1’ showing up in different places even though a player had not completed Placement Matches yet.
- Addressed controller-related issues with the Rank UI element being offset.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mimic and Assault Rounds.
- Closed an exploit where a player could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Closed an exploit where a player could become invulnerable to damage after using a Molotov and a Chopper Gunner.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused players to lose their weapon when re-rolling attachments at the Arsenal.
Addressed an issue where shadow form visual effects could stay active when viewed as a spectating player.”
For the latest Call of Duty news, be sure to check out ModernWarzone on Twitter.
What are your thoughts on League Play so far? Is it worth getting into? Are you enjoying your time in Firebase Z? Let us know in the comments.