Dec. 9th Patch Notes For Black Ops Cold War
Treyarch has released the latest set of patch notes for Black Ops Cold War.
This update brings more stability fixes in zombies and multiplayer along with adding Miami to the Combined Arms playlist. You can see the full patch notes down below.
- Restored map voting in playlists where it was unintentionally disabled.
- Combined Arms
- Added Miami to Combined Arms map rotation.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the Field Mic was in use.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Search and Destroy.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Added Pack-a-Punch camos for the Ray Gun.
- Addressed an issue where zombies could ignore the player after leaving the Dark Aether during certain side quests.
- Added Nuketown ’84 back to the Onslaught map list.
- Addressed an issue where breadcrumbs could appear on locked items.
- Addressed an issue where menu breadcrumbs could return after going to Campaign.
- Addressed an issue where red artifacting could appear under the rewards in the After Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where white placeholder boxes could appear in place of the player’s Calling Card and Emblem during player inspection.
The Hunter icon will no longer appear distorted in the Weapon Mastery tab of the Gunsmith for the M79.”
Treyarch also said that they are aware of the current issues going around regarding Diamond Camo progress being locked for some players and the “Blackout Trial Has Ended” prompt that been appearing for some next-gen Xbox users.
In the meantime, if you are still experiencing an issue with the “Blackout Trial Has Ended” prompt on next-gen Xbox systems, take a look at this article that focuses on a potential fix.
To get live updates from Treyarch, you can visit the studio’s official Trello board.
For the latest Call of Duty news, check out ModernWarzone on Twitter!